Monday, 1 June 2015

Paper in June | Make, Thrift & Tell


Halfway through this challenge and in the 6th month of it the Make, Thrift & Tell link-up will be all about paper.

Join the chain with your link to anything paper-related, be it thrifted or crafted!

The bundle of vintage rolls of drawer lining paper have been squirreled together by me from junk shops. I'm hoping to make something with them for this challenge...my time allowing it will either be trying out origami or just lining a shelf as they were intended for.

Let us see - and also what kind of things you thrift / make - as the month unfolds!


1 comment:

  1. I hope I can find something paper-y to make this month, I really want to join in but I'm in the middle of moving house!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...