Monday 13 January 2014

seeds in the post


Unexpected gifts and nice mail are the best stuff in the mail box, in my opinion. I have been lucky enough to enjoy both just recently, courtesy of Steph from the Mini Matriarchin blog.

She sent me one of her lovely handmade postcards and a secret surprise, which was revealed once I opened the card to read.


I'm so excited at the prospect of growing heirloom tomatoes from seed this summer!

Sometime last year I was admiring Steph's roof garden and especially the striped tomato - how very nice that she sent me some little seeds!

Thank you Steph! With your letter and the enclosed surprise, springtime feels a little closer!


Do you think sending flower of veggie seeds in the post is a nice idea?


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I also got some seeds via snail mail and can't wait to sow them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomelly cool idea! You are really lucky. ;) And nothing beats homegrown tomatoes. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...